- B.A., Chemistry, Reed College, Portland, OR
- Research experience includes organic synthesis and colloidal silica nanoparticle development.
- Professional work in the semiconductor chemicals industry includes development, formulation, and characterization of photoresist, cleans solution, and CMP slurry.
Familiar with a wide range of process tools for semiconductor fabrication and chemical analysis instrumentation.
- Board member of the Portland City Squash League and Staff Member of S1 Portland.
- C. Cahill, “Progress Towards the Development of an Organic Amidation Catalyst”, B.A. Thesis, Reed College, 2012