Sanjukta Chatterjee, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Materials Science, Swiss federal laboratories for Materials Science & Technology, Switzerland
- M.Sc., Physics, Jadavpur University, India
- B.Sc., Physics, Jadavpur University, India
- Sanjukta Chatterjee, Ph.D. provides technical consultation across a wide range of scientific and engineering fields.
- Research experience includes Postdoctoral research in the field of polymer based composite materials at the University of British Columbia, Canada.
- Doctoral research based on structural and physical effects of carbon nanofillers (nanotubes and graphene) on thermoplastic and thermosetting polymer systems.
- Author of high cited book chapters, scientific publications, and conference proceedings.
- S. Chatterjee, F. Nüesch, et. al., “Size and synergy effects of nanofiller hybrids including graphene nanoplatelets and carbon nanotubes in mechanical properties of epoxy composites”, Carbon, 50(15), 2012.
- S. Chatterjee, B. T. T. Chu et. al., “Mechanical reinforcement and thermal conductivity in expanded graphene nanoplatelets reinforced epoxy composites”, Chemical Physics Letters, 531, 2012.
- S. Chatterjee, B. T. T. Chu et. al., “Comparing carbon nanotubes and graphene nanoplatelets as reinforcements in polyamide 12 composites”, Nanotechnology, 58, 2011.
- S. Chatterjee, F. Nüesch, et. al., “Crystalline and tensile properties of carbon nanotube and graphene reinforced polyamide 12 fibers”, Chemical Physics Letters, 557, 2013.