Marina Chong, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Inorganic Chemistry, University of Hawaii, Honolulu, HI
- M.S. Chemical Oceanography, University of Victoria, Victoria, British Columbia
- B.S. Combined Chemistry and Oceanography, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Marina Chong provides technical experience over a wide range of scientific and chemistry fields.
- Research experience includes trace metal analysis in seawater and marine fossil microfauna, solid state chemistry of boron compounds, and development of thin film chalcogenides for photovoltaic applications
- Author of peer-reviewed publications in scientific journals