- J.D., Lewis & Clark Law School, Portland, Oregon
- M.S., Immunology, Medicine, Xi’an Medical University, Xi’an, China
- B.S., Preventive Medicine, Medicine, Xi’an Medical University, Xi’an, China
- Xiaohong Ding currently represents clients in a variety of patent and trademark matters, including patent portfolio management and strategy development, preparation and prosecution of patent application in China and trademark application, opposition and appeal.
- Had worked as senior research assistant at University of Utah School of Medicine and Oregon Health and Science University, conducted research in Cell Biology, Immunology and Molecular Microbiology.
- Author of numerous scientific publications.
- Admitted to practice in the State of Oregon
- Member of the American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)