- M.A., Zoology, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon
- B.A., Food Science and Engineering, China Agricultural University, Beijing, China
- Graduate Research Assistant at Oregon State University.
- Research experience includes immuno-staining, micro-manipulation, micro-injection, polarization microscopy, laser-confocal microscopy, animal tissue harvest.
- Duan Y, Yang B, Han, B. (2008) “The Effects of Different Factors on Growth of S. aureus biofilm”, China Brewing.
- Duan Y, Han B. (2008) “The Characteristics of Bacterial Biofilms and Their Impact on Food Industries”, Journal of Chinese Institute of Food Science and Technology.
- Duan Y, “The Impact of the Number of Kinetochore Microtubules on the Rate of Chromosome Segregation”, M.A. Thesis, Oregon State University, 2013.