- Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- Areas of study included electronic materials, semiconductor devices, independent research on the Apple A10 processor, electronics packaging, surface chemistry, and diffusion and phase transformation.
- Areas of emphasis include electronic materials, semiconductor devices, electronics packaging, and diffusion.
- J.D., University of Missouri Law School, Columbia, Missouri
- Journal of Dispute Resolution
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri
- Daniel Evans currently represents clients in a variety of patent matters, including patent applications and prosecution.
- Has drafted and prosecuted patents in the electrical and mechanical technical fields, including electromechanical sensors, digital and analog signal processing, electrical components, test and measurement, engine controls, software, and mechanical design.
- Served in the United State Army including tour of duty in support of Operation Enduring Freedom
- Admitted to practice in the states of Texas and Missouri
- Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
* Not licensed in Oregon