- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Portland State University, Portland, Oregon
- B.A., English, Lewis & Clark College, Portland, Oregon
- Computer Science coursework, United States Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Caitlin Fackrell provides technical consultation across a wide range of scientific and engineering fields.
- Caitlin was part of an award-winning student team assisting Portland-based startup BETTERY, Inc. with design and prototyping of circuitry for recharging and testing of rechargeable NiMH batteries, for inclusion in retail-located automated battery swap stations.
- Engineering expertise includes power system protection, power system design, and design and programming of microcontroller circuits.
- Patent prosecution experience includes drafting of numerous successful appeal briefs and petitions, as well as assistance with successful inter partes and ex parte re-examination requests.