Dennis P. Lo, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Chemical Engineering, University of Wisconsin – Madison, Madison, Wisconsin
- B.S. Chemical Engineering, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
- Dennis P. Lo, Ph.D. provides technical consultation over a wide range of scientific and engineering fields.
- Worked as a Senior Research Engineer at E. I. DuPont de Nemours, in the Digital Printing division, specializing in product and process development of pigmented nanoparticle dispersions for inkjet printer inks, and in DuPont Building Innovations, specializing in polymer composites, material and surface science, and viscous slurry processing.
- Additional research experience in heterogeneous catalysis, polymer science, polymerization kinetics and reactor design.
- Worked as a Process Control Engineer at Nova Chemicals in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada.
- American Institute of Chemical Engineering, Senior Member
- American Chemical Society