- Ph.D., Cell and Molecular Biology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
- M.Sc. Microbiology, University of Pune, Pune, India
- Priya Mani provides technical consultation across a wide range of scientific and engineering fields.
- Research experience includes molecular biology, microbiology, biochemistry, gene regulation, and protein biology.
- Mandy Cook, Priya Mani, Jill S. Wentzell, Doris Kretzschmar. Increased RhoA Prenylation in the loechrig (loe) Mutant Leads to Progressive Neurodegeneration. PLoS ONE. 2012; 7(9):e44440.
- Priya Mani-Telang, David N. Arnosti. Developmental expression and phylogenetic conservation of alternatively spliced forms of the C-terminal Binding Protein corepressor. Development Genes and Evolution. 2007; 217(2): 127-135.
- Priya Mani-Telang, Montserrat Sutrias-Grau, Geoffrey Williams, David N. Arnosti. Role of NAD binding and catalytic residues in the C-terminal binding protein corepressor. FEBS Letters. 2007; 591(14): 5167-5336.