B. Anna McCoy
- J.D., Lewis & Clark Law School, Portland, Oregon
- Presidential Scholarship
- Member of the Journal of Small and Emerging Business Law
- Faculty choice as a Business Law Roundtable Scholar
- Graduated with honors with a General Business Law Certificate
- Graduate work at Oregon Health Science University in Portland, Oregon in pharmacology and physiology, including studies in electrophysiology
- B.A., Chemistry, Reed College, Portland, Oregon
- B. Anna McCoy represents clients in all aspects of patent and trademark matters, including licensing and managing patent and trademark portfolios, patentability studies, trademark use and registration studies, patent non-infringement and invalidity studies, and preparation and prosecution of patent and trademark applications before the USPTO.
- Has drafted and prosecuted patents in a broad range of technical fields, including computer software, business methods and Internet methods, medical devices, image display devices, games, printing devices, electronic devices and communication devices.
- Admitted to practice in the State of Oregon
- Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Past Chair, Oregon State Bar Intellectual Property Section Executive Committee
- Member of the American Bar Association, the American Intellectual Property Law Association, the Multnomah Bar Association, the Oregon Patent Law Association, Phi Delta Phi, and the Oregon Women's Lawyers Association
- 2016 Best Lawyers
Women in the Law Top Peer-Nominated Lawyers
- 2016 The American Registry
America's Most Honored Professionals
Each year The American Registry recognizes the "Best of the Best"- the CEOs, doctors, attorneys, wealth managers, brokers, entrepreneurs, contractors and individuals from just about every industry and profession. Only those who have been publicly awarded multiple times for their professional excellence by trade groups, peers, clients, and the press are even considered.
- 2016 Who's Who Legal
…Identified by our independent research with clients and peers as being among the world's leading trademark lawyers.
- 2017 Best Lawyers
Congratulations on your most recent honor in the 2017 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©! As a member of the highest regarded, most selective peer-review legal publication, you have the opportunity to display your prestigious recognition proudly as part of the top legal talent in the country.
- 2017 Best Lawyers
Pacific NorthWest Best Lawyers - Lawyers of the Year
Listed in Magazine as one of the best lawyers of the year. Best Lawyers has named lawyers of the year in the Pacific Northwest region based on their particulary high level of peer recognition for 2017.
- 2017 Best Lawyers in America in the Practice area of Trademark Law ©
Has been selected by her peers to be included in The Best Lawyers in America, 2017.