J.D. cum laude, Lewis & Clark Law School, Portland, Oregon
- Executive Editor, Lewis & Clark Law Review
- Small Business Legal Clinic
- Lewis & Clark Legal Clinic
- ABA Moot Court: Negotiation
- M.A., Classics, University of Colorado at Boulder, Boulder, Colorado
- B.A., Classics, Colorado College, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Cassandra currently works on a variety of trademark matters, including trademark use and registration studies, prosecution of trademark applications, oppositions and appeals. She also assists clients with copyright and patent enforcement.
- Prior to law school, Cassandra worked at educational and legal nonprofit organizations.
- Admitted to practice in the State of Oregon
- Member of the American Bar Association, the Multnomah Bar Association, and Oregon Women Lawyers