- M.A., Physics, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin
- B.A., Physics, Reed College, Portland, Oregon
- Frank Morton-Park provides technical consultation across a wide range of scientific and engineering fields.
- Research experience includes black hole physics, string cosmology, particle physics, condensed matter, and scientific computation.
- J. Franklin & F. Morton-Park, “Charged Radial Infall for Spherical Central Bodies”, American Journal of Physics, 78(12), 2010.
- F. Morton-Park, “On the Neutralization of Charged Black Holes”, B.A. Thesis, Reed College, 2010.