Aditi Mukherjee, Ph.D.
- Ph. D., Molecular Physiology, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Degree in Veterinary Medicine, Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar, India
- Aditi Mukherjee, Ph. D. provides technical consultation across a wide range of scientific and engineering fields.
- Research experience includes work on growth factor signaling using genetically modified mouse models and cell systems, viral vector based recombinant protein expression and short hairpin RNA for gene silencing.
- Author and co-author of numerous peer-reviewed articles, conference proceedings, & book chapters.
- Mukherjee A, Larson EA, Klein RF, Rotwein P. Distinct actions of Akt1 on skeletal architecture and function. PLoS One. 2014 Mar 24; 9(3).
- Mukherjee A, Rotwein P. Selective signaling by Akt1 controls osteoblast differentiation and osteoblast-mediated osteoclast development. Mol Cell Biol. 2012 Jan;32(2):490-500.
- Mukherjee A, Wilson EM, Rotwein P. Selective signaling by Akt2 promotes bone morphogenetic protein 2-mediated osteoblast differentiation. Mol Cell Biol. 2010 Feb;30(4):1018-27
- Mukherjee A, Rotwein P. Akt promotes BMP2-mediated osteoblast differentiation and bone development. J Cell Sci. 2009 Mar 1;122(Pt 5):716-26.
- Mukherjee A, Rotwein P. Insulin-like growth factor-binding protein-5 inhibits osteoblast differentiation and skeletal growth by blocking insulin-like growth factor actions. Mol Endocrinol. 2008 May;22(5):1238-50.