- M.S., Fiber Optics/Computer Networks, ITMO University, Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Broad engineering experience in programming and technical writing, computer hardware and software, as well as network planning and design.
• Published a dozen of research papers in peer-reviewed journals pertaining to current and emerging technologies in communications and healthcare.
• Developed an advanced Holter monitor and Dedicated Short Range Communications system, being a member of a small team.
- A. Barchuk, M. D. Podolsky, A.M. Belyaev et al., “Automated diagnosis in a population-based screening for lung cancer,” Voprosy Onkologii, vol. 63, no. 2, pp. 215–220, 2017.
• M. D. Podolsky, A. A. Barchuk, V. I. Kuznetcov et al., “Evaluation of machine learning algorithm utilization for lung cancer classification based on gene expression levels,” Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 835–838, 2016.
• M. D. Podolsky, A. A. Strokov, V. I. Kuznetsov, and V. V. Shapovalov, “Modern ECG-based systems for cardiovascular functioning express-evaluation,” Cardiovascular Therapy and Prevention, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 92–96, 2016.