Rebecca E. Schewe-Mott, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Biomedical Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- M.S., Biomedical Engineering, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Hope College, Holland, Michigan
- Research experience includes computational fluid mechanics modelling, bench top modelling of fluid mechanical systems, and in vivo testing with Thoracic Artificial Lungs. Experienced in medical device design, manufacturing, and testing.
- Worked for the University of Michigan Office of Technology Transfer, evaluating the technical and commercial potential of new inventions.
- Author of peer-reviewed publications in scientific journals including: Annals of Biomedical Engineering, The American Society of Artificial Internal Organs (ASAIO) Journal, and Annals of Thoracic Surgery.