William D. Schlecht, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Chemical Engineering, Washington State University, Pullman, Washington
- B.Sc., Chemical Engineering, Washington State University, Pullman, Washington
- William Schlecht, Ph.D. provides technical consultation over a wide range of scientific and engineering fields.
- Research experience includes, purification and characterization of cardiac regulatory proteins, mathematical modeling of protein behavior, and development of fluorescence based protein characterization methods.
- Author of peer reviewed articles in esteemed scientific journals.