Daniel Soose, M.S.
- Master of Science, Organic Chemistry, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh PA
- Bachelor of Science., Chemistry / Biology, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh PA
- Daniel Soose provides technical consultation over a wide range of scientific disciplines.
- Assistant Senior Scientist in Cancer Division of Eli Lilly & Co. Research focused on synthesis of novel chemotherapeutic agents.
- Graduate research in synthetic organic chemistry directed at understanding and influencing rates of organic reactions.
- “The Intramolecular Salt Effect. An Acrylate Ester Bearing an Ion Pair Shows Enhanced Rates and Stereochemistry in a Nitrone Cycloaddition.” Paul J. Smith, Daniel J. Soose, and Craig S. Wilcox, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1991, 113, 7412-7414.
- “LY231514, A Pyrrolo[2,3-d]pyrimidine-based Antifolate That Inhibits Multiple Folate-requiring Enzymes.” Chuan Shih, Victor J. Chen, Lynn S. Gossett, Susan B. Gates, Lillian L. Habeck, Katherine A. Schackelford, Daniel J. Soose, Jesse R. Bewely, Cancer Research 57, 1116-1123, March 15, 1997.