Katie Tallman, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Department of Physiology and Pharmacology, Program in Chemical Biology, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR
- B.Sc., Biochemistry, Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA
- Katie Tallman, Ph.D., provides technical consultation across a wide range of scientific and engineering fields.
- Research experience includes microbiology, small molecule synthesis, fluorescence spectroscopy, and pharmacology.
- Tallman KR, Levine SR, and Beatty KE, “Profiling Esterases in Mycobacterium tuberculosis Using Far-Red Fluorogenic Substrates,” ACS Chem Biol, 11(7), 2016.
- Tallman KR and Beatty KE, “Far-red fluorogenic probes for esterase and lipase detection,” ChemBioChem, 16(1), 2015.